Welcome To Great Paws Lodge and Day Camp!!
Our comfortable accommodations provide a welcoming place for pets of all sizes to stay. Each suite is spacious for one or multiple guests, PLUS you will have a choice kennel size and a choice of three bedding options so your pet can rest peacefully.
*Soft Flannel Blanket *Dog Beds * Dog Cots
- We have 3 sizes of kennels to choose from and indoor/outdoor run options within each size range
- Leashed walks minimum four times daily, spaced about 4 hours apart
- Your pet will receive additional love throughout the day making sure that they receive the same affection and attention they would in your own home
- You are able to bring your own food, or your pet will be supplied with Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dry food at no extra charge
- If you are bringing your pet's food of choice, pre-portioned servings are recommended
- Your pet will be given any medication or supplements (brought from home) necessary for their daily care at no additional charge, please ensure you pack enough medication for their entire stay
- We have all the items needed for your pet to have an amazing stay. We provide clean bedding every morning, clean bowls, and blankets daily.
- Personal items are allowed, but please label your items
- Don't send breakable items of any kind
- Complimentary bath will be given to your dog(s) after a seven night stay or longer
- You will be supplied with a pet report card at the end of the stay to let you know if they were a happy camper
All Kitty Cottages Include:
- Kitty cottages are in a separate area from our dog campers.
- Cottages are cleaned and sanitized twice daily and litter boxes are refreshed as needed (litter boxes are in a separate space within the cottage).
- Daily Medications
- Health Monitoring
- Choice of bedding
- 15 minutes individual play time with one of our camp buddies.
- Plush kitty bed
- Bed or blanket from home
- Veterinarian onsite during regular business hours and on-call veterinarian after hours.
- Climate controlled environment with separate ventilation system from the rest of the building.
- State of the art fire/sprinkler system (This is now a required state law for all pet lodge facilities.)
Kitty Cottage Options:
Cottage With A View (window). Additional charges apply.
Adjoining Cottage: Gives your kitty camper extra space to move around and his/her very own hidey hole. Additional charges apply.
- We do ask that you bring your own living quarters/cage with for your pets stay. This will ensure that we do not have drastic changes in your pets habitat
- You are to bring all necessary food and supplements for the duration of your pets stay
- You will be supplied with a pet report card at the end of the stay letting you know how your pet liked his/her stay
Dogs- Required to be current on Rabies, Distemper/parvo, and Bordetella vaccines.
Cats- Required to be current on Rabies, and Feline Distemper vaccines.
Ferrets- Rabies and Distemper
*If your pet has not previously had vaccines, or it has been over 3 years they must have them 10 days prior to their stay*
Hours for Drop-off and Pick-up
|Monday||7:30 am- 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am- 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am- 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am- 7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am- 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am- 11:00 am and 4:00 pm-7:00 pm Payment by Check or Credit Card only|
|Sunday||9:00 am-11:00 am and 4:00 pm-7:00 pm Payment by Check or Credit Card only|
Please note that boarding hours are subject to change on Holidays, Please call for a list of alternate holiday hours 618-993-2273